Changing the terms of your authority

We recognise that the adult’s financial needs may change and as a result the amount that you need access to may require to be changed. For example if care home fees have increased, or perhaps a lump sum from the adult’s account is needed to pay for a new  equipment for the adult, an application to vary can be made to us.

When we receive the application form and if it meets requirements, we will send a copy of it to the adult and all of the interested parties. If no objections are received we will issue you with a revised certificate of authority.