Changes you should tell us about

As an attorney you must inform us in writing or by e-mail of any changes, such as:

  • A change of address, this applies if the granter or any attorney changes address.
  • Any attorney wishes to resign.
  • The granter of the power of attorney (PoA) dies.
  • If an attorney has been declared bankrupt or is subject to a protected trust deed after he/she has been appointed as a continuing (financial) attorney.
  • Any other event which results in the termination of the PoA.

When contacting us, please refer to your case reference number which can be found on your certificate or on our correspondence. The reference will start with the letters PG.

If you do not have the PG reference, please provide the following:

  • Name, address and date of birth of the granter
  • Details of the change you wish to notify us about
  • Your contact details
  • If advising us of a death we will need to see a copy of the death certificate