Forms and Publications
- What is the Office of the Public Guardian?
- What is the Adults with Incapacity Act (Scotland) 2000
- The AWI Act
- Customer Charter
- Power of Attorney
- Intromit with Funds/Access to Funds
- Intervention Orders
- Codes of Practice
- Sample Power of Attorney
- Scottish Government Website - List of web-based publications
- Scottish Government Website - Adults with Incapacity Section
- Customer Complaints & Feedback
- Telling us about a Change of Address Form
Please note that all documentation submitted to the Office of the Public Guardian is scanned onto our computer system therefore staples should not be used. The use of staples could result in an added delay with documentation being processed.